BOAT DOCKTER RENTALS, LLC TERMS, CONDITIONS AND POLICIES
Please note the following special restrictions:
- Unless in possession of a valid TX Boater’s License, the operator of a boat or PWC has to be born before September 1st 1993. Minimum age for boat renters self captain with a valid Drivers License
- If you are 21 years or older you can purchase a 1 time Boater Ed Deferral by clicking the :Buy online” link below
|15-Day Boater Ed Deferral||Texas resident or non-resident||850||$10||Buy online|
Booking Arrival and Return Instructions:
- Arrive at the Office 525 Ranch Road 1431 Kingsland, Texas 78639 at least 45 minutes to an hour BEFORE your chosen departure time!
(No extra time will be given if you are late for check in (Google maps https://goo.gl/maps/Hem8NWQxHq7nTQNe6 )
- You MUST Refill the Vessel before returning or you will be charged $5.50 per gallon upon return of the vessel.
- Vessels can only be operated during daylight hours. Overnight and multi-day rentals must be off the water 30 minutes before sunset.
- There is a 4 hour minimum on all bookings
- Rental charges are due in full at the time of pick up
- In the event of unsafe weather conditions at the time of rental, we will issue A RAIN CHECK VALID FOR 1 YEAR.*
- SORRY NO ANIMALS ARE ALLOWED AT THE MARINA OR ON BOATS INCLUDES SERVICE ANIMALS!!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Pulling anything behind the VESSEL is strictly prohibited.
Cancellations and Refunds
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances and you need to cancel or change your booking:
- Cancellation 15 days in advance or more = 100% deposit refund.
- 8 to 14 days in advance = 50% deposit refund
- 7 to 2 days in advance = NO deposit refund *we can rent to an alternate guests or you may change your booking date.
- 24 Hrs or less = FORFEIT 100% Deposit NO REFUNDS anNO CREDIT FOR FUTURE RENTALS